We not only show movies, we make them too.
Inside the Central Theater
GIFT SHOP AREA
Historic Books and Photos
Interested in renting the venue? You can call us at 501 538-0766.
Hot Springs Central Theater
Historic Central Theater is home to the
Hot Springs Arts & Film Institute
HISTORIC CENTRAL THEATER
• Box Office & Lighted Neon Movie Marquee on Central Ave.
• Lobby & Concessions area: Soda Fountain, Popcorn, Candy, Hot Dogs...
• Kitchen & Food Prep areas, Tables and Chairs Available.
• Maximum Capacity Seating of 300 Persons & Public Rest rooms.
• Large Main Stage & Back Stage including Dressing Rooms & Bathrooms.
• Complete Sound System including Sound Board, Speakers and Microphones...
• Large Movie Screen and Digital (DLP) Movie Projectors.
• Overhead Theatrical Lighting and Film/Video Lighting Gear & Equipment.
• Risers, Staging & Rigging Equipment. "Hollywood Set Design & Construction".
• Phone, Wireless Internet, Washer & Dryer Available.
• Powered Main Stage Curtain, Spot Lights and EFX Lighting.
Lights, Camera, Action!
At the Central Theater you can do much more than watch movies... like make a music video or film a TV commercial.
Our staff has years of experience in Film & Television. Movies, TV Commercials, Web or Interactive DVD & Blu Ray we can help.
& Performing Arts Center
The Historic Central Theater is the oldest Stage & Motion Picture Theater in Hot Springs, AR. The visual and sound systems have been upgraded to the digital age and the venue is capable of accommodating up to 300 persons. The theater lends itself to a variety of shows & events including, Live Music, Theatrical Plays, Movies, Parties, Seminars, Presentations, Weddings & Church Events... Let us help make your next event one to remember.
Pre & Post Production Services.